Sunday, April 17, 2011

Opening night Principle Gallery, Spring Still Life Show

 opening night
Principle Gallery
Spring Still Life Show
Alexandria, VA
April 15, 2011

I was able to go to opening night and so glad I did. I was so happy to view all the wonderful artwork in the show. I had a grand time seeing friends, meeting new friends, and have come home very inspired.

Participating artists include:   Michael Arcieri, Jeff Ashcroft,  Dan Brown, Jeff Faust, (me)Teresa N. Fischer,  Douglas Fryer, Greg Gandy, Richard Hall, Tanya Harsh, Karen Hollingsworth, Dana Levin, Yingzhao Liu, Jeremy Mann, Randall Mooers,  Richard Murdock, Larry Preston, Terry Strickland, Julie Tsang, and Christopher Ward. 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a list of the artists on this one. Each and every one of them worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete